February Favorites 2014 ♡ 

Hi, everyone! So it's that time of the month when all the beauty blogger and YouTuber make their favorites videos. Even though I don't categorize myself as a beauty blogger yet, I'd like to share my monthly favorites for you :)

In February, I didn't really try out new products mainly because I didn't do any shopping (sad face). I literally had no time and money to spend, with the crazy schedule for the job hunting thingy going on in Japan at the moment. But I did enjoyed some awesome products so here there are :) I hope you enjoy it and help it somewhat helpful.


Tanya Burr Lip Glosses in Chic, Exotic Island, and Picnic in the Park: I love them so much that I didn't wear any other lip glosses this month! They are just so amazing. I did a full review and swatches so please go check it out if you're more interested in these lip glosses. Here is the link to my blog post! →Tanya Burr Lip Glosses Review and Swatches!

NARS Orgasm blush: It's one of the most popular blush from NARS. I didn't like it at all at first because I thought the colour was quite intense for me. However, recently, I'm obsessed with a dusty smokey eyes and this blush works really well with the eye makeup. It's a very pretty peachy colour with gold shimmer to it. The gold is very pretty and it gives a glow ever so slightly. This blush works so beautiful on any skin tone, I think.

Mary-Lou-manizer from the Balm: It's just so beautiful. I had a sample of this from my Birch Box ages ago but I've decided to save it because it's so tiny and I though it's perfect for when I'm traveling. So I got this full size one. This, I'd say, is very similar to MAC mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle in a way that you can literally use it for everything, from brow bone highlight to cheek bone highlight. The difference is that Mary-Lou-manizer has a lot more gold/yellow tone compared to soft and gentle from MAC. Since I have olive and yellow undertone to my skin, I much prefer Mary-Lou-minizer even though I also like soft and gentle. It glides on my skin like a miracle and it looks super glowy and glory on my skin, yet it's not too much. I literally use it everywhere on my face. I like to use it on my brow bone, my cheek bone and sometimes on my cupid's bow. When you take photos or something, I highly recommend this because it looks so amazing on photos.

Shimmer Cubes in 06 from The Body Shop: I got this not too long ago but I used it so much in February. It's just so pigmented and each color is so useful. My favorite is the light shimmery peachy color. I like to put it on to the inner half of my eyelids or all over the lids with Bad to the Bronze from Maybelline. I also like the bronzy color on the right. It reminds me of woodwinked from MAC and it looks similar when I put it on. I think this shimmer cubes is also so easy and useful for those of you who have just started wearing makeup and don't know which one to go for. :)

Semisumo hair wax from Bumble and Bumble: Okay. First of all, IT SMELLS AMAZING. I cannot tell you enough how amazing it smells. It's like bambooish, fresh, kind of musky sexy scent. I don't know how to describe it. It also works amazing on my hair. Since I had a hair cut recently and my hair is a lot shorter, I have to use hair wax on a daily bases. This wax is not too heavy and not too light. It's just like in the middle and it sets my hair very nicely.

Tea treatment oil from The Body Shop: I've been having some breakouts on my skin recently (mostly from stress I suppose) and so I needed some kind of natural treatment. I also love LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Treatment so much, but for a bit more intense treatment, I prefer this one. I just use a Q-tip and put apply it to the area that I have pimple or breakouts before I go to bed and it really helps calm my skin and pimples to disappear quickly. I was amazed how this works so quickly without damaging my skin. This has been my best friend for almost 3 years now :) I highly recommend if you have breakouts/ pimple issues on your skin.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (fragrance free): I really wanted to try this because of Tanya Burr. She was raving about this product in her videos and so I had to try it. Like I mentioned in my previous blog posts, I've been having a issue with my super sensitive lips and it's extremely hard for me to find a lip balm that doesn't break out my lips. I trusted Tanya and other people's review, tried it, and I'm loving it SO much. It's like an oil but more like a balm. You can use it on your face, neck, lips, nails, eyebrows, eyelashes, elbow, literally everywhere on your skin. It's a very very multi-use products. I started to put it on to my lashes and my eyebrows and I think it's working so well. My eyelashes are definitely getting thicker and fuller. I wear mascara pretty much every day so it's important for me to take good care of my lashes. I usually put it on to my lashes at night and sleep on it and so that my lashes can recover from the damages and absorb some good stuff from this cream :) I recommend this to every single person out there. If you can't get this where you are, you CAN from feelunique.com because they ship internationally.

And last but certainly not least……

Lindor Hazelnut Chocolate: I know this isn't beauty related but I wanted to include this because I ate crap out of this. I love this SO MUCH. I seriously think that chocolate makes the world better place. It might be bad for my health if I eat tons, but it's definitely good for my soul. It's so creamy and rich, and it's just so good. Eat it everyone! All I can say is it's so good. If I were to describe this chocolate in one word, it's LOVE. Simply, this is love.






So that definitely concludes my February Favorites and I really hope you enjoyed it. Did you find something interesting from my favorites? Please let me know if you did :) <3 Also, that would be so lovely if you could tell me your February Favorites if you have one! I'd love to know :]


Thank you so much for reading my blog and I'll see you next time.


Follow me on Instagram: mayumi1992 


Much love,
Mayumi


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,