World Cup Brazil 2014 Nails and Outfit

Hello, beautiful people. How are you enjoying July so far? I'm enjoying it so far but the weather in Japan is not so good and that's the only thing that I'm not happy with. So, we all know, it is the World Cup season now. I don't usually watch soccer but during the World Cup season, I love watching the games. I remember when I was in 4th grade, our teacher said "Today's homework is to watch the World Cup game and let me know how it was tomorrow." I thought he was the funniest teacher ever. Anyway, I'm going to show you my nails and my little outfit for the World Cup 2014. Please just let me say…. I love these nail art SO MUCH. It turned out so much better than I expected. So I hope you'll like them to!


I used many colors and glitters to create the art and I love how they are so colorful and vibrant and happy.
I mainly support Portugal, Brazil,and Netherlands but I also like Germany. So, long story short, I decided to create the flag designs of Brazil, Netherlands, and Germany since Portugal was already out when I decided to do this nail art :(  




And here is my outfit. I'm not going to the public viewing or to see the actual game in Brazil (meh I wish I could) but hey, why not.
This super cool dutch jersey was kindly given to me by a soccer-enthusiastic dutch man, who has been threatening me to support Netherlands. *Kidding but not kidding. I absolutely LOVED the surprise gift all the way from Holland! Dankje wel! I never owned a soccer jersey so yeah, how exciting is it?

I paired it with a daisy printed shorts and I really like the vibrant and simple color theme. 

Shorts: American Apparel
Sandals: ZARA
Bracelets: Mae Movement 
Lipstick: Morange by MAC
Rings: Urban Outfitters (my favorite store in the whole world)




…Outtake…
yup that's me…  Oh mom when did you take this one…




Thank you so much for reading my blog :) I feel like I'm fully ready to support Netherlands (at 5am in Japan…) !! I'm sad that Brazil is out but salut to Brazil <3
Please let me know which country you support! xx

If you haven't followed me on Instagram, it's @mayumi1992 <3



Special thanks to my mom for helping me take photos :) 



Much love,
Mayumi xx

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,